Membership includes over 500 performers, composers, carillon designers, architects, donors and patrons of the carillon, churches, universities, other institutions with carillons, carillon bell founders and carillon builders.
The GCNA has four membership categories:
- Associate Members: persons who are interested in the carillon, but do not qualify for any other membership class.
- Associate Members/ACE: Associate Members who have passed the Associate Carillonneur Examination, (see Guild Examinations) which evaluates skills at an intermediate level utilizing carillon repertoire of moderate difficulty.
- Carillonneur Members: persons who have been judged to be professionally qualified to play the carillon by successfully completing an examination process which culminates in an examination recital performed at an annual Congress.
- Sustaining Members: persons, firms, and corporations that contribute at least $150 (US) per year.
- Honorary Members: persons whom the Guild wishes to honor because they have made a significant contribution to the carillon art. Honorary membership is permanent.
Application For Membership
To join the guild as either an Associate or a Sustaining member, or to rejoin the guild in any category, fill out an application. If you are paying your membership dues by PayPal (preferred payment method), there is no need to send your completed application form by mail; instead, simply email it to the Corresponding Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org
Request more information or write to:
Mitchell Stecker, Corresponding Secretary
171 Moultrie Street
Charleston, SC 29409-0002
Pay Membership Dues
Student discounts apply to those enrolled full-time in school.
Make a Donation
On the review screen, click "Specify fund to receive donation fund." Designate amount and fund. If donating to more than one fund, specify amount for each fund.
A PayPal account is not required, but if you have one then log in with your user name and password. Otherwise use the "Don't have a PayPal account?" option and pay with a credit card.