Join the Guild
Our members include around 400 performers, composers, carillon designers, architects, donors and patrons of the carillon, churches, universities, other institutions with carillons, carillon bell founders and carillon builders.
New members are invited to join the Guild as either an Associate member or a Sustaining member, by filling out this online application form.
- Associate Members: everyone who is interested in the carillon is welcome to join as an Associate Member (US$40 per year, $25 for students)
- Sustaining Members: persons, groups and entities that contribute at least US$150 per year
If you have any questions, please contact the GCNA Corresponding Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition to the membership categories listed above which are open to new members, other membership categories include:
- Associate Members/ACE: Associate Members may obtain a special designation by passing the Associate Carillonneur Examination (which evaluates skills at an intermediate level utilizing carillon repertoire of moderate difficulty)
- Carillonneur Members: persons who have been judged to be professionally qualified to play the carillon by successfully completing an examination process which culminates in an examination recital performed at an annual Congress
- Honorary Members: persons whom the Guild wishes to honor because they have made a significant contribution to the carillon
Pay Renewal Dues Online (for current members)
Please visit the new Membership Renewal page with information about how current members can renew their memberships.
Lapsed members who wish to pay their dues and reactivate their membership should contact email@example.com for assistance.
Make a Donation
Please visit our new Donate