Membership includes over 400 performers, composers, carillon designers, architects, donors and patrons of the carillon, churches, universities, other institutions with carillons, carillon bell founders and carillon builders.
The GCNA has four membership categories:
- Associate Members: everyone who is interested in the carillon is welcome to join as an Associate Member
- Associate Members/ACE: Associate Members who have passed the Associate Carillonneur Examination (which evaluates skills at an intermediate level utilizing carillon repertoire of moderate difficulty)
- Carillonneur Members: persons who have been judged to be professionally qualified to play the carillon by successfully completing an examination process which culminates in an examination recital performed at an annual Congress
- Sustaining Members: persons, groups and entities that contribute at least $150 (US) per year
- Honorary Members: persons whom the Guild wishes to honor because they have made a significant contribution to the carillon
Join the Guild
New members are invited to join the Guild as either an Associate member or a Sustaining member, by filling out this online application form.
If you have any questions, please contact the GCNA Corresponding Secretary at email@example.com
Pay Renewal Dues Online (for current members)
Please visit the new Membership Renewal page with information about how current members can renew their memberships.
Lapsed members who wish to pay their dues and reactivate their membership should contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Make a Donation
Please visit our new Donate