Managing Your Member Profile
Need help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
How to update your Member Profile
Keep your member profile up to date! Go to this page then click "Edit Profile" to make changes to your mailing address, phone number, email address, social media contacts, etc.
Or use the smartphone app ( iOS / Android ) - sign in using the email address and password that you use to log into this website, click on "My profile", then the 3 little dots.
(Once you do this, your roster entry is updated. It is no longer necessary to email us, as in the past.)
How to adjust the privacy settings for your Member Profile
- Only your name and your membership level (Honorary, Carillonneur, Associate, etc) are accessible to the general public on your public profile page. A "Send Message" button also allows them to ask the system to send you a message by email without ever finding out your actual email address.
- Members who are logged in can view additional information, such as your personal contact info (address, phone number, email address).
You can customize the privacy settings so that each piece of information in your profile can be viewed by:
- Anybody (anyone with the link to your public profile page),
- Members (only members who are logged in), or
- Nobody (i.e. administrators/officers only).
To adjust who can see your info, go to this page then click "Edit Profile" then "Privacy". You can adjust the privacy settings for each item of info.
New "Meet our members" feature
The new "Meet our members" feature on our Home page showcases members on a rotational basis to anyone who visits our website.
- Upload a Profile Picture and add a Member Bio to your profile (go to this page and click "Edit Profile")
- Click "Save"
- Email email@example.com to let us know you would like to participate in "Meet our members", and we will add you to the rotation! (Note: your name, profile picture and member bio will be visible to anyone who visits our website.)